Cooper Cargill Chant personal injury lawyers
will give you comfort and assurance—now.
Don't let the insurance company have the advantage,
put our experience to work for you.
You want legal help from people respected by the insurance companies and their lawyers. Cooper Cargill Chant's partner, Paul Chant, is the President of the New Hampshire Association for Justice, the state's largest personal injury trial lawyers association. Paul's peers chose him to represent them. Use that experience for you. See a recent New Hampshire Business Review article to get a sense of Paul and his helpful approach to handling your accident cases.
Represents people who have suffered serious injuries such as:
- head, neck and brain injuries
- facial fractures and facial scarring
- fractures of arms, legs and feet
- spinal injuries
- death claims
Our attorneys have successfully resolved cases against individuals and their insurers in:
- auto, truck and motorcycle accident cases
- medical negligence and medical products cases
- defective product and defective machine cases
- animal attacks
- construction site accidents and other premises cases
- medical malpractice claims
- workers' compensation claims.